John has been practicing architecture for over 16 years. He graduated from the University of Florida in 2000 with a Bachelor's degree in Architectural Design and went on to graduate in 2004 from Florida International University with his Masters of Architecture.
He is a Registered Interior Designer and is also a LEED Accredited professional.
He is currently a Jax Pride Board Member, USGBC Member, and MHPA Member.
John has served on various Boards/Committees in the Jacksonville community including:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Florida – Past Chapter Director
- Past HPC Chair and HPC Commission Member
- Past FSCJ and SJRCC Adjunct
- Emerging Architect-Past President
- Murray Hill Preservation Association-Past President
- Toastmasters of Arlington-Past Member
- Jax Pride-Past Board Member
- JCCI Forward Action Plan Chair Executive-Past Board Member
- Past ULI, USGBC, and MHPA Member
John went to the Stanton College Preparatory School here in Jacksonville, and he has 4 kids.